Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 April, 02:39
🙏Prayers for my area they think tornado dancing on the ground about 15 miles from us.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
01 April, 03:02
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
God held his hand over us it has passed thr our area!
Thx for prayers!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
01 April, 03:15
So happy to hear that!!! ❤️🙏🏻

01 April, 03:22
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
I fear some of our neighbors to the north of me probably did not fair so good.
That area seems to attract tornados they usually go thro there and just south of us.
We have been very blessed in this area where I live as they come close to us often.

Jose Argentum @WordOnTheStreets
01 April, 07:58
They had 5 tornado's touch down near OKC a couple weeks ago. People round there don't even get off their asses less it's an f3 or better.

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Well tornadoes here have seemed to have favorite paths.
Both of the areas that they thought were the worst last night whether one touched down or not seems to be the routes most of the time.
My concern now is that some of these storms are man made and are different.

I, myself, have NEVER heard of a tornado anywhere that was a solid mile wide.
Not saying there has never been one but I dont remember hearing of one anywhere in these souther states.

All of my life OK was known as tornado ally, not TN, AR, AL, KY.
And the last few years instead of a random tornado we seem to have nights with several at a time.

Maybe I just didn't pay attention before but seems different to me and I believe a lot of it is man made and on purpose.
01:30 PM - Apr 01, 2023
In response Jose Argentum to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
01 April, 06:35
I agree with you. But tornado alley is 4 different states. I grew up in IN. and we have always had tornadoes. I have outran a few in my time, but the conditions were not right for one tornado, little lone 130 or more.. This was not natural. Why are "they" doing this??? Trying to kill off more of us???? Thought the white hats were in control??? If they are then , why???😒

01 April, 06:17
Here's a pretty good one from yesterday.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

01 April, 06:19
Wow!

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
01 April, 06:31
😲😲😲😲😲😲😲

01 April, 06:07
Joplin Missery and Moore Ok.... both f5 supposedly a mile or so wide.

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

01 April, 01:54
In response Kathy Jean to her Publication
Thunder and lightening here in middle TN has been different than any time in my life time as well.
I have watched lightening storms my whole life.
I WAS the child my Mom had to drag into the house when it was a lightening storm.

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
01 April, 01:41
I believe it's ALL man [deep state] made.
Gene Decode said one of the few
remaining weapons the deep state have
is Weather Weapons.

There was a Tornado that took out a little town
near me the other week.
Just that little group of housing & nothing else.
California has had 4-solid-months of rain
storms, gale force winds -
totally unusual & demon made, imo 😼