JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
31 March, 07:37
The Maestro has already posted 19 times today. Good morning Truth seeker.

#TheGreatAwakening

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
19 is a power number according to Juan. Curiously enuff! Hi Fan! 🤍🏁🤍
11:41 AM - Mar 31, 2023
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by This_guy in this post can reply
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
31 March, 12:56
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
It sure is. 19.47 to be exact. New Energy.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
31 March, 05:18
Hmm...new energy. Alot happened that yr...ya's got me wonderin' now! I'm still thinking Hunter will be a defense witness FOR Pres Trump...cuz Q asked us about some being born into it...and some VERY big insiders were tired of being part of it. Makes the laptop incident feel intentional and part of "The Plan". ALMOST makes me think Harry could be one too! 👀😳 Cuz there sure "seems" to be a widening rift there in public...regarding him and family. Color me crazy but somethings are adding up to what I've believed all along...which are ALL based on some random things Field or Juan would say. They both have lil one liners that are pretty much never repeated if ever.
The Chosen One does it too. Ya gotta catch every lil thing they say...and then REMEMBER it! And what about RR? Rosenstein is a curious one too...specially considering who he looks like! 👀💯 Man it's coming fast now!

Linda Vivienne Zzz @LindaVivienneZ
01 April, 07:34
19th President.