-Countries moving away from petro dollar to XRP
-No taxes need to be filed this year and IRS is done

I still think we’re not yet close to the Precipice, but we’ll see
08:13 PM - Mar 29, 2023
Only people mentioned by Nada in this post can reply
Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
30 March, 01:00
In response Nada ... to his Publication
3 days and 3 nights in the belly of the whale….3 days from the cross to Resurrection

TAP TAP TAP +++

3 days

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
29 March, 09:40
I’m not getting my hopes up on anything. When 💩 happens, then I will get excited. Hopium has gone on too long.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
29 March, 09:33
I agree... (Unfortunately) that it's still not time. All of us are SO ready for this to be over but it needs to be done completely.
WWG1WGA

Evangelina @Evangelina
29 March, 09:22 (E)
It has been almost too blatantly visible.

i should have nicknamed myself Duncan like
the yo-yo. Hope my heart holds out 😬

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
29 March, 08:39
Can someone please explain the QAGG clock. I have never seen it or understood it. Thanks

Nada ... @Nada
29 March, 09:35
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
it was a Q post aggregate site, then changed to this clock last week…then the site has been down, but a few still have it…ends at midnight tonite

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
29 March, 08:32
if no taxes to be filed this year.
thank god i didnt have to pay in.

Nada ... @Nada
29 March, 08:40
In response sharon pasvant to her Publication
i’ve been holding out until apr 15th…hopefully mute point 🤞

Ange Love @LoveM
29 March, 08:20
President Trump mentioned today in one if his posts, 80% for him 20% still not... I took that as the 80% they were waiting for awakening...