Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
08 February, 02:51
Enough with Simon Parkes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jonella Moore @JonellaM
08 February, 03:18
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
I called him a PAYtriot when he first appeared and had people blocking me because of it! IMHO, Charlie Ward is also a shill, because he claims to be in regular contact with Q. 🙄 I know thats a lie. Q said absolutely no comms off the Q boards.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet Love @JanetLove82
08 February, 04:16
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
I've listened to Charlie Ward for a couple of years. NOT ONCE has he said he has regular contact with Q. Charlie's line of work (moving gold/money world wide) made him a lot of contacts with intel. He has explained this numerous times. Perhaps had you listened rather than make shit up, you'd know this.

Cliffeeq ⭐⭐⭐ @Cliff33Q
08 February, 04:30
In response Janet Love to her Publication
Obviously you've done no research or listened to him either Janet. Best cut the name calling out, doesn't suit anons who've let themselves down. Have a listen, first words spoken, 4 seconds in. You're welcome.
https://youtu.be/lb2DZdlqh...

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
Thank you. I have been Awake and researching for over 40 years now. These people who are "fans" of some of these commentators we never even hear of until they just show up spouting "inside info" are not really living in reality.
04:55 PM - Feb 08, 2021
In response Cliffeeq ⭐⭐⭐ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JonellaM in this post can reply
Cliffeeq ⭐⭐⭐ @Cliff33Q
08 February, 05:03
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
No, Thank you Jonella, I'm learning from those long time researchers like your good self. Discernment is wise, critical thinking invaluable, ego...muh. Always learning.