Only people mentioned by Sally in this post can reply
Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
09 February, 08:32
In response Salliari Stevens to her Publication
Their evil is nearly unimaginable. But we must bring it to light. I will do all I can to shine that Light. #SaveOurChildren 🌎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (imat) can see their posts

Delinda Rozell @Storm_warning
09 February, 06:02
If you look at Joy Behar's tweets, you see why the topic dies out for the other side. They don't even care that their own children are targeted. You have to be pretty damn controlled to think and believe that way.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
08 February, 10:39
Thank you President Trump!
You’ve taught me to believe in the light!
You’ve taught me to stand up for what’s right!
You’ve taught me to be fearless!
You’ve taught me to #NeverSurrender 🦁👑
🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺
#GodWins 🦅🇺🇸
#JusticeForMaddieAndZac
https://rumble.com/vdnimr-...

Gini Caradori @GiniBird
08 February, 08:11
It blows my mind that 500 people can be arrested in one state in one weekend and not a word about it on the news. Of course, I don't watch the news, but still that should be TOP of the hour news every hour on the hour like WTC bombing stuff! Its YUGE!

Erik Westre @norpat66
08 February, 07:53
These stories are not coming to light. They are surpressed in the media that most people are watching. Most people haven't noticed anything of it. Nothing.

Delinda Rozell @Storm_warning
09 February, 06:04
In response Erik Westre to his Publication
I post them far and wide. My family is shocked (and that's putting it mildly, that these stories don't see the light of day. I'll bet I post 10 a day on any given day, that the "news" never covers.

Jill Taylor @Trad55
08 February, 06:45
Most people have no idea that it is the trafficking that underpins everything. It is the poisoned well that everything else draws from. It will shock many to the core to have to see this truth.

STACY BROWN @Hershey_Gurl
08 February, 06:07
Absolutely! This is the REAL PANDEMIC!

Michael Catino @MCanon
08 February, 05:56
The sheep only care about themselves. We will watch some walk right off the cliff following the blind shepard Satan.