Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Golden Times donated @Golden
02 April, 02:13
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stories & Songs donated @Comofhosts
30 March, 07:45
I see the time stamp… I also see the +1
But I feel like a complete imbecile still not understanding the profound significance. 😭

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Light Warrior @VioletFlame
30 March, 12:40
Is this you on telegram?

Crazy Plant Llama @beefNcheese
30 March, 03:54
In response Light Warrior to her Publication
I’m pretty sure that he’s only on Twitter, AU and Truth Social. I’d also be suspicious of anything with “chat” in the name.

Iam Mie @iammiele
29 March, 11:46 (E)
Did someone say shortcut? Or was that backwards???

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Arnold who @djwhispers
29 March, 04:09
1111 = 4x1 april fools day ?

Crazy Plant Llama @beefNcheese
30 March, 03:57
In response Arnold who to his Publication
If I remember correctly 4/1 is also the Biblical new year(maybe why [they’ve] made a mockery of it).

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
29 March, 11:11

Desert Dog @Zippydog
29 March, 10:30
Today is #1 on the clock.
Tomorrow is zero day.

Iam Mie @iammiele
30 March, 12:01 (E)
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
Today is my birthday!

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
29 March, 10:23
Ummm … this is getting Wild 😜🥰 … Anyone else ✨Testing Vibes✨ & Thoughts 💭? It’s FuN :) I just post a little note or send a text to myself when I feel a strong Thought 💭 come Through 🥰

Captain Rick @CaptainRick
29 March, 10:37
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
10:23. Collective vibes are crazy!

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
29 March, 12:19
Guessing that +1 wasn’t an accident.

⨀Florence Vonda⍟ donated @Generator
28 March, 11:47

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
28 March, 11:27
Damn + 1

I see you :)