Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
28 March, 06:02 (E)
Did some screenshots from Trans shooter videos and discovered an interesting odd tidbit....

See anything unusual??? đź‘€

Did the shooter change shoes along the way from the time of entering the building to before being shotâť“âť“

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
28 March, 09:04
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
I hope all are safe but I've seen pictures of grown children and teachers suppose to be dead from school shootings and we'll see them later in life grown I hope. Seen an ad wanting crisis actors to apply and told the wages they get. Might have been for this ordeal.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Parnell @MagaMutt
I really do too, but I somehow think this one nobody died. Here is a still shot of the shooter after being killed from the police bodycam and notice there is absolutely no blood. But either way I pray it was a FF and no deaths.
09:15 PM - Mar 28, 2023
In response Terry Ann saunders to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply
Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
28 March, 09:20
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
I noticed the cop with the body cam kept moving other cops out of his way to get some good shots to show the public..With the different shoes they probably had a rehearsal before the real thing..could be a dummy lying there.

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
28 March, 09:47
In response Terry Ann saunders to her Publication
You know you are probably right about it being a dummy I didn't even think of that.