Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
28 March, 06:02 (E)
Did some screenshots from Trans shooter videos and discovered an interesting odd tidbit....

See anything unusual??? 👀

Did the shooter change shoes along the way from the time of entering the building to before being shot❓❓

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Danielle Hassett @Dani58171
So my question is if it’s a false flag does that mean that the kids still died and they’re actual casualties or collateral damage if you will?
07:21 PM - Mar 28, 2023
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Dani58171 in this post can reply
Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
28 March, 07:37
In response Danielle Hassett to her Publication
That is the million dollar question isn't it..😕
But between the different shoes, the crisis actors on scene and various other oddities with this one...As I do not know for sure, I am going to guess that nobody died at this one, but again that is just my guess and wishful thinking as well..🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Terri Wilbeparadise @wilbeparadise
28 March, 08:34
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
TV said they had just had a drill for this and then it happened. 😁 Yeah they used the drill footage.