Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
28 March, 06:02 (E)
Did some screenshots from Trans shooter videos and discovered an interesting odd tidbit....

See anything unusual??? đź‘€

Did the shooter change shoes along the way from the time of entering the building to before being shotâť“âť“

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
These FF people are big on shoes for some reason. Learned a lot from Ole Dammegard and usually shoes are thrown off people in the process.
06:10 PM - Mar 28, 2023
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
28 March, 07:10
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
yeah remember the BYEdun inauguration? Jill had different shoes on as well. This crap is being taped before it happens......

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
28 March, 07:25
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
What is the significance of the shoes? First we hear about the kids skin being made into the red shoes, then every illuminati artist gets their own sneaker or shoe line, then you find out that they name the shoes after trafficked kids, then you find out there is a shoe name Awan, Biden . . . it is crazy! I had heard there was some significance about shoes hanging from telephone polls once. Where I grew up we used to see that as kids. I forget what that means.