Carole Parnell @MagaMutt
Did some screenshots from Trans shooter videos and discovered an interesting odd tidbit....

See anything unusual??? 👀

Did the shooter change shoes along the way from the time of entering the building to before being shot❓❓
06:02 PM - Mar 28, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply
David Treciak @scifiwriter
30 March, 12:41
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
There was no visible blood from the Ashley Babbitt shooting, either. But the official narrative was that she was shot in the neck. Yeah, right!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robin Brubakken @RagnarsLittleSister
29 March, 06:19
What bothers me are the numbers...all 3 children were 9 (years old) and the adults were 60....
999/666

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Uncle Bobby @BobbyQ
29 March, 07:59
In response Robin Brubakken to her Publication
Date was 3/27 do your division.

Kay Cee @Hippychick90
28 March, 09:41
Maybe she did....we dont know what's running through their minds

Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
28 March, 09:04
I hope all are safe but I've seen pictures of grown children and teachers suppose to be dead from school shootings and we'll see them later in life grown I hope. Seen an ad wanting crisis actors to apply and told the wages they get. Might have been for this ordeal.

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
28 March, 09:15
In response Terry Ann saunders to her Publication
I really do too, but I somehow think this one nobody died. Here is a still shot of the shooter after being killed from the police bodycam and notice there is absolutely no blood. But either way I pray it was a FF and no deaths.

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
28 March, 08:52
I think they are all planned. All the FF are pre planned. Where’s the bag she had to carry her xtra shoes in???

Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
28 March, 08:39
Seems all comms.

Terri Wilbeparadise @wilbeparadise
28 March, 08:31
🌴Sure did! 👍

Danielle Hassett @Dani58171
28 March, 07:21
So my question is if it’s a false flag does that mean that the kids still died and they’re actual casualties or collateral damage if you will?

28 March, 07:37
In response Danielle Hassett to her Publication
That is the million dollar question isn't it..😕
But between the different shoes, the crisis actors on scene and various other oddities with this one...As I do not know for sure, I am going to guess that nobody died at this one, but again that is just my guess and wishful thinking as well..🙏

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
28 March, 07:15
here is a pic.....

chore Toke @choretoke
28 March, 07:30
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
That’s what I said where is the blood 🤷🏻‍♀️I see no blood anywhere ❗️🤷🏻‍♀️

28 March, 07:39
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Good Pic....Yep no blood either!! FF

David Palmer @Dp4boyz
28 March, 07:14
Wow great catch!!

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
28 March, 07:14
Great job. Could have easily been mistaken for blood if it weren't for the bright white stripe running through the red pattern. Good catch!!! FF all the way.

28 March, 07:10
Good catch

LQve Trump @LoveTump
28 March, 07:08
GREAT CATCH

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
28 March, 06:28
They had a test a few days earlier, just like Uvalde.

Which are from the test?

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
28 March, 06:27
great catch, ty for sharing!

jewelz loves45 @jewelz
28 March, 06:12
So, she had enough time to ditch the vest and change shoes. Ya right.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
28 March, 06:10
These FF people are big on shoes for some reason. Learned a lot from Ole Dammegard and usually shoes are thrown off people in the process.

28 March, 07:10
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
yeah remember the BYEdun inauguration? Jill had different shoes on as well. This crap is being taped before it happens......

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
28 March, 06:09
Maybe they filmed the drill and heshe was wearing black shoes and then live, they threw in the sneakers with the flames. These people are crazy.

28 March, 06:23
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
This one really has some FF red flags that's for sure!!!