Kim Runner @kimrunner
https://www.usdebtclock.or...

On the US dept clock, now if you hover over 'US Treasury Dollars' look what pops up!
09:45 PM - Mar 27, 2023
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
28 March, 12:35
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
if you take the date on the top right, and go back in time with the debt clock, it says federal reserve. Now it says us treasury.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
27 March, 11:46
Does anyone know who, what runs the debtclock.org acct? Where the algorithms come from, etc? Been curious about this lately.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carrie Henig @Cati_5
27 March, 11:40
That's been up there for a few weeks now. I has a 😁

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
27 March, 10:24
interesting, thanks;)

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
27 March, 10:30
In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication
well someone fact-checked me and said it's been there a while - just the name of us treasury dollars is new.
I've not seen it beforee but either way, it's interesting :)

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
27 March, 10:00
Nice! Did you notice the price of oil, Gold and Silver in 7 years. 🥴

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
27 March, 09:56
Operation Sound Money History...

I Like it.
😎👏

Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
27 March, 09:53
Wow! So I was digging on this a couple weeks ago…. And I found this paper on The Treasury Dollar Act of 2020 https://anonup.com/thread/...

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
27 March, 10:06
In response Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
Well done Apryl!

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
27 March, 10:23
In response Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
yes I heard a whole show that April. Good dig!