Doq Holliday @doqholliday
I could be totally off on this, but if you connect the dots of mass snowfall, colder temps and northern lights showing up as far south as Arizona, it seems like the pole shift has happened or is happening.

Does this mean we will see the ice caps melt soon?
01:49 PM - Mar 27, 2023
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
29 March, 11:53
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Mary summer Rain spoke of this back in the 80's with No Eyes. 💛

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
29 March, 12:00
Possibly, or maybe white hats are causing these changes so they can pretend we just made discoveries in Antarctica due to global changes, which would wake up millions or billions of people.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
28 March, 05:19
This is my area of expertise......

28 March, 05:17
The ice caps flow and ebb...in 2014 we got a ship to resolute bay.... a year later the ice blocked it... climate change is a complete lie...... says all meteorologists

28 March, 05:13
We watch the shift of the magnetic and keep an eye on the dilleniation of the pole shift... magnetic is not used for air traffic... they fly linear...hence why our pilots are trained to follow their route not theirs compass

28 March, 05:04
A short answer is NO

28 March, 05:02
Ask an expert meteorological military analyst that was in the Arctic that is secret classified.... and I may be able to respond if it is [D] ecclass...

memes matter @NoComment
28 March, 05:00
Can it be poles still if we flat? Might be a dumb question i am still wondering

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
28 March, 05:16
In response memes matter to her Publication
Agree

_AT_ 42_ @AT42
28 March, 02:32
Rotation Axis shift still looks the same for around ten years or so, now, peeking at the infra red sattelite cloud cover map on windy.com:
> Terra rot ax still wobbling slightly..equator winds still have a wavey pattern, partially parallel lines, indicating the wobble effect overlapping the spin velocity..

28 March, 05:23
In response _AT_ 42_ to her Publication
We actually use windy in the military... I have many others that are not public...

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
28 March, 02:25
This was the warmest winter we have had in the 25 years I have lived in NC. One little snow flurry, that was it for my area...we usually get a good snow once or twice a year. Come to think of it, last year was light too. I hope we don't loose winter snow...there is something peaceful about it..like a cleansing

28 March, 05:25
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
Cyclical.... ebb and flow

_AT_ 42_ @AT42
28 March, 02:14
Magnetic poles: not yet, sauce: https://ngdc.noaa.gov/geom...

Jody Donohue @Jody
28 March, 12:03
I’m 30 mins East of Toronto, Canada. Our winter was quite mild. That’s nuts for us! 🤷‍♀️

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
27 March, 11:59
Why not? Everything is upside down. Why not the poles?
Buckle up..

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
27 March, 09:02
This was the warmest Winter in FL for like 5 decades, we had 4 days below 60, usually we get a good month of upper 40's - low 60's and low humidity where we can open the doors and windows and have fresh air and not A/C...

IDK but I do NOT believe in global warming, so a shift makes much more sense..Soooo different here than in my 45 years a Cali girl.. No humidity and lived at the ocean shore hearing the waves. Sigh....😑

arba happihr @arba
27 March, 08:56
Aloha
I wonder what they will find after the ice caps melt?
Something cool could be buried under the ice, right?

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
27 March, 08:43
Nana has heard that the change in magnetics is provable but not my wheelhouse, apparently in this lifetime.
Now the lifetime where I work on lots of complex scientific engineering projects with other ETs, I just bet I could tell ya for sure!

https://www.popularmechani...

arba happihr @arba
27 March, 08:54
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Humm and
I was thinking the weather was confused after they stopped the weather controlling. HAARP
Never thought about a shift

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
27 March, 08:30
All I know is that in Phoenix it’s cooler than normal … not complaining at all. But the amount of rainfall lately is crazy too.

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
27 March, 08:28
From what I inner-stand the ICE has melted.

Suzanne Duffy @HealthGangster
27 March, 05:15
Call Greta......💙

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
28 March, 07:57
In response Suzanne Duffy to her Publication
😂😂😂😂😂

joann ferguson donated @joann212
27 March, 04:59
I live 15 minutes from Lake Tahoe. I have never seen a winter like the one we are still having. Something is way off.

Water Mark @Watermark
27 March, 04:30 (E)
The pole flip hasn't happened yet, Doc.

The pole shift is being watched and mapped. If the flip had happened, we would know.

The wacky weather is a combination of HAARP fookery and solar weather. The sun, via sunspots, coronal discharge, and magnetic fields is what drives our 'normal' weather. It effects winds, rainfall, earthquakes, auroras, lightening, the magnetic pole shift, etc. It is making similar changes to the other planets.

The sun is in turn effected by the galaxy's magnetism and dust. It's why Betelgeuse is about to go nova (or perhaps already has but the light hasn't reached us yet).

Please check our Ben Davidson's daily solar weather reports. He is to space what Monkey Works is to aviation.

https://www.youtube.com/@S...

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
28 March, 05:51
In response Water Mark to his Publication
While you're on the subject of Beteljuese, is the earth expected to experience anything other than a bright light from this event?

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
27 March, 04:01
With you at the helm, everything is working out for us, DJT/DOQ+! ❤️

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
27 March, 04:01 (E)
Doq, I think your polarity is right on. The shadow of the sun in my kitchen seems to have skipped spring and jumped to summer. Assuming the sun & moon are going to change their relative positions to the poles.

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
28 March, 02:33
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
That moon has been fooked up since 1.1.22. We were coming home from a party around 12:45...damn thing was so huge and so close, really looked fake lol....have never seen it like that ever and I grew up being on the beach alot watching the sun and moon. This last year and a half has been cray cray...it's never where it should be. Up when it should be down...down when should be up. Shows up around 10pm and leaves around 11:30PM. Wierd stuff..i have photographed it in so many stages, the sun too

Brian Doney @BrianDoney
28 March, 05:23
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
Interesting observations. Ty for sharing your ideas 💡 😊 ✨

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
27 March, 03:58
According to the 'climate' Nazis, yes.
So, no. 😂

The Real Me @TheRealMe
27 March, 03:58
I’m in western North Carolina and the northern lights were visible in some areas here on Thursday and Friday.

Suzanne Duffy @HealthGangster
27 March, 05:16
In response The Real Me to her Publication
Asheville?

Anne Kats @anneanon1
27 March, 03:56
Another hole in sun found tried to post but let me 👀🤔

Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
27 March, 03:43
What's under the ice caps?

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
27 March, 02:46
Watch the Water ? Ice is water--my goofism
for the day

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
27 March, 02:33
If the shift happened, wouldn't the stars be out of place?
Big Dipper is still where it's always been.

Water Mark @Watermark
27 March, 04:19 (E)
In response KungFu Kelly to her Publication
The pole is slowly shifting but hasn't 'flipped' (and likely won't for a decade or more). It is the magnetic field which is moving - not the planet.

The stars won't change position unless the planetary axis shifts. Some believe this is possible but if it is true, it isn't really a survivable scenario. So don't worry about it.