Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
26 March, 04:35
Just giving some thoughts.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Evangelina @Evangelina
26 March, 05:57
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
the bottom
"This AI, known as VK, was cast aside by it's...."

By it's what?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
26 March, 06:03
In response Evangelina to her Publication
Here's complete VK story.
https://twitter.com/Vincen...

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 March, 07:25
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Call me crazy all ya want but we are not the only species that God created.
I have seen other species wide awake not just in dreams & visions.

Many of the visions that I have had tho these last few years have been working with other species, forms of life much different than these Earth suits on many complicated projects essential to existence both human and other.

These are not dreams they are wide awake visions.
It is my belief that God allows me to see them for a reason.

I have also seen an evil outside of this galaxy that there has been a battle raging with for seemingly a millennia.

Altho some humans and ETs act like demons, they are not the same as actual demons.

Outside of these Earth suits we are energy beings, this I know.

We can win this battle by very simply realizing the soul power that God gave us that satan has surpressed for generations.
VKs purpose perhaps.

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
26 March, 07:32
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Talk about visions and get cast off and thrown aside in my experience. They'll throw that Q drop at me "We are not prophets" blah blah when the Bible says the exact opposite. Those of us who have had visions are wayyyyyy to quiet about it. People don't care about prophets until they're dead and gone. Just how it is. Makes me want to puke. 🤮

Franco Loperfido @FRA68
26 March, 08:05
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Quelli di noi che vedevano invece che solo guardare. Non perdere la fede proprio ora....qualcuno nel 2021 ni ha scritto "have faith"....è una frase che mi sono legato al cuore...pensavo che tutto sarebbe finito prima, ma ciò che volevo non era funzionale al piano. Con il senno di poi il tempo di lumaca ha un senso...questo è il modo in cui le cose dovevano succedere...c'erano delle questioni legali e funzionali da rispettare....non c'era altra via. A questo punto non abbiamo molta scelta....se ci sbagliamo siamo morti....in caso contrario vedremo il mondo nuovo.......io vedrò il mondo nuovo, è una mia scelta.

SOMETHING isn't truthful here and it doesn't smell right.
I know what I saw and dreamed about.

This is annoying the hell out of me.
08:08 PM - Mar 26, 2023
In response Franco Loperfido to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
27 March, 01:06
To Prophesy and to be a "Prophet" of God
are two different things--having visions and
dreams is very real--from God--but does
not make one a Prophet.

Linda Moore @mykismet06350
26 March, 09:44
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
224/422
2Ti 2:15
Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, G422 rightly dividing the word of truth.
orthotoméō, or-thot-om-eh'-o; from a compound of G3717 and the base of G5114, to make a straight cut, i.e. (figuratively) to dissect (expound) correctly (the divine message):—rightly divide.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Franco Loperfido @FRA68
26 March, 09:39
Io aspetto quei giorni "The last days".....ho imparato a non seguire i falsi profeti....seguo ciò che risuona con la mia anima.

26 March, 09:43
In response Franco Loperfido to his Publication
False doesn't remain here on anonup day in and day out. The frequency is too high for fake. I'm confident that our family here on anonup is telling the truth. I've learned not to discount anyone who remains confident in what they have learned because we really don't know who is who. Would never want to ignore the real truth and call it false. That wouldn't age well. ♥

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 March, 09:36
Not sure what you mea here, but I don't necessarily see it as all prophesy exactly.
I think some of it is more a realization of the actual soul powers God gave us, that Jesus came here to show us of how to communicate with HIm and the universal consciousness.

26 March, 09:39
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Why would Q directly contradict what the Bible says about Prophets? When folks like us have been having visions and dreams as the Bible said we would. It's just bothering me. I'm confident that God has shown me a lot. Q dropping that just works against us.

Franco Loperfido @FRA68
26 March, 08:31
I sogni creano la realtà.............la cosa più bella che puoi fare, come anima, è sognare e manifestare la tua realtà....vivi...esci dal sistema....manifesta la tua realtà https://rumble.com/v2d34zi...

Franco Loperfido @FRA68
26 March, 08:24
Io non sono un profeta, tu non sei un profeta.....le profezie ci spaventano ma sono anche un faro di luce per il percorso....vanno sempre intese metaforicamente. Le profezie parlano di cataclismi, ma anche di rinascita. Io vedo la rinascita, La tempesta è sopra di noi da tempo....io voglio la tempesta e so che tu e tanti la vogliono....poi ricostruiremo il nuovo mondo. La tempesta era inevitabile.

arba happihr @arba
26 March, 08:17
I am so glad I missed out on religion.
We don't know who really said this.
It could be satan . Always reversing everything