Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
24 March, 07:17

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
Yes! And my husband now has some kind of blood cancer, he's unvaxxed, done everything right. WE are collateral damage, lose the 'few' for the good of the many. But every single one of those lost have people who loved them, and who will grieve for the rest of their lives, knowing that there are MedBeds which are not being released....😓
01:37 PM - Mar 26, 2023
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Cath2344 in this post can reply
Crazy Plant Llama @beefNcheese
26 March, 03:53
In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏🙌

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
26 March, 02:33 (E)
In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication
Yes... 😢 It is sad... AND evil... for there to be cures unreleased. Man playing GOD. Sending prayers..... 🙏🙏🙏🙏

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
26 March, 03:45
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
Thank you so much!! ❤️ it breaks my heart, they should be trying to save as many of us as they can💔

Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
26 March, 01:56
In response Sandrine --- to her Publication
Thank you so much!!❤️

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
26 March, 01:46
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Thank you so much Joey... I always think about Job, and how when he started praying for his friends is when he was healed!! May God shower you with blessings for your prayer! And PLEASE GOD, Stop this madness!!!🙏🙏🙏