Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
08 April, 08:10
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I will consider this like Bigfoot. However, I have seen Bigfoot. So we will see what we can see.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
30 March, 10:05
question for sure....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (misfire) can see their posts

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
29 March, 02:47
Hmmm??? Juan O' Savin had a reference to Cat People in one of his videos 🙀.

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
28 March, 08:31
I see serpent & Isreal…

Days Of Elijah @Stella
27 March, 02:46
LOL serpent's cattus 😊

DigginG DeeP @Louisiana
27 March, 02:16
Could be from Earth 2

J.J. Jameson @jjj
27 March, 01:13
AI voice.
AI Image.

Guess.

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
27 March, 12:14
Catbate
Information meowfare

Mandy Merica @MandyMerica
27 March, 09:47
Omg.. I want one. 😂 I love animals- almost all of them except Spiders and they don't count cause they are aliens. Haha

Yester Vue @realyestervue
27 March, 01:11
Abso-freakin-lutely! I saw it on the internet! Rumor has it, if you lick that cat you'll trip like crazy!

Back to the Future @Backontrack
27 March, 12:48
The environment you grow up in severely effects you’re evolution.
Brown bear Forrest
Polar bear Snow
Same species.

What you saying?
The folk beyond the frozen tundra look a little different to us?
Would say so.

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
27 March, 12:31
Hmmm 😳….dis real, dis scary!

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
27 March, 12:31
Is it really Dis? Or is it stating that "D" is real? If "D" is real....who is "D" in this statement?

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
26 March, 10:28
Video length = Q 22

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
26 March, 07:27
That human looking hairline looks a little suspect! 🤔

Reggie Clarke @reggieclarkejr
26 March, 07:05
Midjourney AI photo bot ? Been seeing some amazing stuff lately. Are they priming the public to cover their crimes ?

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
26 March, 06:50
Classified Serpent

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
26 March, 06:48
Looks AIish to me.

NEO ONE @Neo
26 March, 06:25
Nope.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
26 March, 05:13
What former President used the military to save the republic and what occured exactly?

Royal Raven @Royalraven
26 March, 04:50
It is more likely a form of the common "Photoshopis catpictus"

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
26 March, 04:49
Watching the second Avatar movie now as I see this. Weird.
Why u post so many cats VK ?

Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
26 March, 02:26
I call that a "fake feline." I did hear, however, that there may not be a "snake cat," but there is a "cat snake."

Matthew greene @Mattdg00
26 March, 02:25
Bet that's the snake from the Garden of Eden. I always knew cats were evil!! Haha 😄

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
26 March, 02:23
22 secs = 1+1+1+1 =22

Apr 09, 2018 7:21:15 PM EDT

Forgot to post this along with original post:

April [A].

IG report.

Sessions public attack.

RR problems.

Seals broken.

[A]rrests.

Why was Huber made public?

Why now?

Everything has meaning.

[A]wan.

Tarmac.

Iran.

NK.

U1.

FBI.

DOJ.

Mueller.

Election Integrity.

Immigration Bill.

Border.
Wall.

Military start.

BIG month.

Q

Amazing coincidence.
+ Military start / wall.
You have more than you know.
Reason we are here MORE.
Q

LAG LAG @MommaBear154
26 March, 02:22
It's a real as Bidens intelligence 😏

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 March, 02:11
Good morning Vincent!

Goodness it is odd looking isn't it.
Probably fake but Nana doesn't take anything off the table.

As Elon has said, you can create most anything by manipulation of DNA.

One of my questions is what did they really do with the dinosaurs they recreated and are there any left.

You know that with the discovery of the power to recreate them that they would not have been able to resist doing it.
I would only imagine that some scenerio of Jurassic Park was real at some point.

As the all powerful beings [they] believe themselves to be [they] would not have been able to control themselves, you know they tried it.

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
26 March, 02:08
Secret Service Snakes

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
26 March, 01:49
Good morning VK and AnonUp family - hope you're all having a Blessed Sunday.

Not real - made of cloth - can see top right :)