In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
ILLUMINATI
JESUITS
FREEMASONS
EUGENICS
NAZIS
COMMIES

MANY NAMES FOR IDENTICAL AGENDA...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yuri Stauffenberg @YuriStauffenberg
26 March, 03:27
BASICALLY IT SAYS, WHAT WE IN EUROPA ALREADY KNOW😁😁😁

ALMOST NONE OF AMERICANS ARE BORN THERE.

ENTIRE USA POPULATION IS ARTIFICIALLY MADE FROM WORLD RESET CATACLYSM AND ALL VICTIMS WAS LATER KILLED IN WORLD WAR ONE, HARRASSED, TOOK HUSH MONEY OR BLACKMAILED INTO SILENCE...

YOU AS "NATION" HAVE TO DEAL WITH FACT, THAT YOU ARE RATHER MILITARY EXPERIMENT OF BEFORE UNKNOWN SCALE.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
02 April, 09:31
In response Yuri Stauffenberg to his Publication
I can trace my family back generations. Some came from Ireland, some from Poland.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
26 March, 02:05
WHO WAS DOING THE ARTIFICIAL REPOPULATING IS MY Q

Only followers of this user (MG888) can see their posts

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
26 March, 12:38
In response Marie xyz to her Publication
Good question!

julie miller @pnut36
26 March, 03:38
In response Marie xyz to her Publication
wouldn't it depend on how much true info they had to begin with? then using public records that could be gathered to fill in xxxs that they didn't? would be quite a large complicated process but possible layering 2-3 trees