Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
24 March, 07:17

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
25 March, 08:23
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
I’m with ya Joey. I am always on the verge of breakdown these days. So close to losing my home and my basic needs due to not being able to afford these things. My daughter went from working two jobs and healthy to constant pain, depression and hopelessness. She is not jabbed but something changed with her in January of 2021. It’s like she quit trying. I hear good things happening behind the scenes but nothing good before our eyes.. I’m tired of trying wake people as nothing I do seems to be the spark. How much longer must this go on..? The optimistic waiting.. Many of us are at a loss and it seems our voices are not heard. Actions speak louder than words.. I hear a lot of things but see very little useful action. I pray non stop all day every day.. Maybe I am not a chosen one.. therefore I suffer. I can’t go on like this anymore either.. they need to shit or get off the pot as my grandma would say.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michael Merrier @MichaelMerrier
I'm sorry to hear your monetary situation is dire. Do you need financial aid?

Seeing it here from the North:
* US three letter agencies have lost credibility
* US gov organizations have lost credibility
* US media is reporting massive viewership losses
* Banking sector is in the process of collapsing
* Two Israeli MPs proposing jail sentences for spreading Christianity is (I guess) related to "saving Israel for the last".

I don't think we are supposed to try to wake everybody, but to drop crumbs and information when we can. The Show will take care of waking up the majority.
09:18 PM - Mar 25, 2023
In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MichaelMerrier in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Michael Merrier, click on at the bottom under it