Only people mentioned by QuantumChristian2022 in this post can reply
Yuri Stauffenberg @YuriStauffenberg
26 March, 03:45
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
BASICLY SAID, AGAIN IDEOLOGICAL SHITPOSTING.

WE MANIFEST OUR COLLECTIVE REALITY BY OUR ACTIONS TAKEN...

IF WE ALL STOP AND STARE ... GLOBALISTS WILL REGAIN LOST CONTROL OVER MANIFESTATION OF THEIR VERSION OF MATRIX😁😁😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
26 March, 07:55
In response Yuri Stauffenberg to his Publication
"TRANCE"-FORM OURSELVES "TRANCE-FORM" THE WHIRLED

β€œI AM a Singular Being. My Body is the Biosphere of this Planet. The Human Family is My Awakening Organ of Intelligence. The Purpose of the Twentieth Century is to Facilitate My Conscious Incarnation. Those Who Choose to Align Themselves with the Strengthening Energy Field of My Presence as it Grows in Influence upon the Earth, shall be Healed and Drawn into the Abundance of the Age to Come.” -Ken Carey, THE VISION: A Personal Call to Create a New World.

THE BIOPLASMIC, ELECTRO-MAGNETIC TOROIDAL VORTEX OF GAIA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 March, 01:29
7:00
Seven is my life number.

Trying to keep my mind focused on the prize, a Divine future.

Laura Sthreefiveoh @LauraS350
26 March, 01:22
It’s getting harder πŸ˜”

Iam Mie @iammiele
25 March, 10:58
Silver surfer....

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
25 March, 08:47
Thank you Craig, a great reminder!

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
25 March, 08:43
My middle name