Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Well, that was quite a day of protesting in London!
07:07 PM - Mar 25, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Cindi Time For the Divine @OurHumanStory
26 March, 09:17
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Sending you all love from us. Thanks for showing the way Martin!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
25 March, 11:09
Martin, my fear is once the American people wake up Protesting will not be an option. There are like 420 million guns here in the hands of the people. I pray to GOD it never comes to that, but it's still in the cards.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robi Fortune @Warrior4God
25 March, 11:18
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
Most of us are good & intelligent people that know that guns are a last resort…We believe in self-defense, not violence for violence sake. 🙏🇺🇸💞

Sarah Sunday ⭐ @SarahEwannaB
25 March, 11:02
ThankQ for your Spirit Martin! 💞

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
25 March, 07:26
I do like your people pics Martin.

You capture a flavor, and there is a good sense of drawing the focus, great light and shade contrast too.

I am useless with people pics... I like my subjects to stay still 😁

Royal Raven @Royalraven
25 March, 07:10
God Bless all the British Patriots shaking off the chains of tyranny in the UK!