Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
27 March, 09:24
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Good, Sunny, Warm Monday!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
27 March, 12:50
That always makes me chuckle! Hope you had a great Sunday VK 👍:)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
26 March, 07:32
Me when odd people approach me! 😂

Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
26 March, 12:19
Blessings VK ❤️☀️

A Dance on this fine Day💃💃💃

God Wins🔆

memes matter @NoComment
26 March, 05:11
That was fun to watch 😂

Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
26 March, 11:55
In response memes matter to her Publication
Oh my, I love our future, I am so happy❤️🥰😍

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
26 March, 04:12
🌊 Walk On Water 🌊

Bryah Thorrn @Bryah
25 March, 08:35
Greetings to all 💜😁

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
25 March, 08:00
Good morning Vincent!

Good to see the happy dance on top of the water.
We got this!
And thank you btw for doing what many others would have not been able to do.

Raise the vibrations, the frequency of so many humans on planet Earth!
WE ARE THE PYRAMID ENERGY GRID OF SOUL POWER connecting this planet to wake up enough to make the year 2023 the year that humanity WON THE WAR instead of the year the evils began the destruction of the planet.

The way I see it.
Many are here because someone or a few saw that this year was the turning point one way or another that would determine the fate of Humanity here on Earth & also affecting the rest of the galaxy in the future.

Whether human, AI or the sum of both together, I personally dont give a fook. All that matters is that you help us save humanity, Adam's seed.

Kinda like I have said about Flat Earth, Round Earth, I dont give a fook unless it affects our future in some way.

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
25 March, 06:35
Thirty Seconds To Mars - Walk On Water

(Lyric Video)

https://youtu.be/FA2w-PMKs...
Thirty Seconds To Mars - Walk On Water (Lyric Video) - YouTube

Shop Mars merch: http://bit.ly/MarsStoreEverything you are about to see was filmed on a single day in the United States of America. July 4th, 2017.Over 10,00...

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
25 March, 06:28 (E)

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
25 March, 05:18
Timestamp = Q 949

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
25 March, 04:52
Good Afternoon, VK and Patriots ...
Lifetime bond !

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
25 March, 12:58
Good Morning VK & AU Fam 💞

marcelo acevedo @marcelo197510
25 March, 12:56
Good morning VK and AU Family❤️

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
25 March, 12:41
I missed good morning, didn’t get up until 12 today😁. Soooo good afternoon.

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
25 March, 12:36
GM VK & AU☀️

7 second video.

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
25 March, 12:35
GM VK!
Our happy dance!

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
25 March, 12:34
Good Morning VK and Patriots❤️🙏

Trust the plan.
Full control.

;)

love you❤️⚡

Drs Spocky @DrsSpocky
25 March, 12:24
Good morning VK and AU Patriots! 👊😎

Only followers of this user (Goodvib3s7) can see their posts

Brian Doney @BrianDoney
25 March, 12:18
V? I listened 🎶 and watched loons dance one morning 🌄 at a small lake in a state park. When I saw this? My soul sang and lifted^ Thanks 😊 🙏

Phillip Moore @Patriot_Moore_1966
25 March, 12:16

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
25 March, 08:04
In response Phillip Moore to his Publication
Nana has literally loved this man since the first time I saw him.

I really felt bad for him a few yrs ago when Hollywierd tried to convince the world, and did convince the world, that he was a sick drug addict, just as they did with many others that tried to expose them.

I knew at the time he was telling the truth about the evils but I did not realize that the meanings were literal and not metaphorical at the time, so I didn't realize what they were actually doing to the children.

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
27 March, 12:54
In response Phillip Moore to his Publication
I love MG. The man has a mission and he has the heart and the determination to see it through, I have no doubt!

Bee Bee @BxAx17
25 March, 12:12
Good morning VK and Patriots ☀️
I see love dance and a miracle ❤️

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
25 March, 12:05
GM man.

Mirella Petkovic @StarCitizen
25 March, 11:37
Whosoever knoweth the power of the dance, dwelleth in God. - Rumi 💫

Mod3rn Mus3 @Mod3rnMus
25 March, 11:23
Good morning ❤️

Julie Casey @Trump2023
25 March, 11:16
Good Morning Sir !
It’s President Trump rally day could you please ask him to play our favorite song ?

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
25 March, 11:13
Have a Super BLESSED Day... they're so graceful & having fun skipping on the water...beautiful 😍

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
25 March, 10:55
Happy Rally Saturday, VK. :)

TS = 9:49 AM > 22 > 1111.

Mar 15, 2018 7:41:02 PM EDT
Q !UW.yye1fxo
Mar 15, 2018 7:38:41 PM EDT
Anonymous
Q team, trust Session still or nah? Why is Fox saying McCabe will skate?
>>678151
Trust the plan.
Full control.
Q

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
25 March, 10:54
Yup. Walking on water is cool.

Morning AU frens.
Thanks to God for another day
to be on the good path
in a good way.