Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
24 March, 09:52

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KungFu Kelly @KungfuKelly
We Have Never Seen Anything Like This Before.. (it's really happening) - YouTube

March 24, 2023 - We Have Never Seen Anything Like This Before.. (it's really happening)2023 message world news current events full video new video today this...

10:37 PM - Mar 24, 2023
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by KungfuKelly in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
25 March, 09:01
In response KungFu Kelly to her Publication
Prepping the alien invasion narrative to distract the world's attention and scare the heck out of people.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
25 March, 08:50
The last few years have taught me to question everything more than I ever have and I keep going back and forth on if Anonymous are the good guys telling us legit secret shit or another psyop feeding us what they (be it the bad OR good guys) want us to think to keep on hiding the truth.

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
25 March, 02:41
In response Awake Elf to her Publication
They have exposed me to more truths than any other youtube channel. Doesn't mean you stop researching there but they have brought much light to my darkened world.

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
25 March, 01:56
Them peeps from Antarctica coming to visit?