Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
26 March, 07:26
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Above & Beyond connection...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Linda Moore @mykismet06350
26 March, 10:19
In response JQANNE 369 to her Publication
Act 28:27
For the heart of this people is waxed gross, G3975 and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes have they closed; lest they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.
Eph 4:23
And be renewed G365 in the spirit of your mind;
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
Number three
Countdown
The Return
to a T (ex act ly)
The Plan
30/3
Bible
The Deep
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
25 March, 11:39
Here's all you need to know about T- Mobile. They allowed someone access to my phone on Mother's day weekend. I had no phone for almost 24 hours while I guy named Michael from Queens, NY went through everything on my phone. They decided to go shopping where they purchased hundreds of dollars in cell phone equipment that went to an airport address on the West Coast. I finally got access to my phone back with no follow up investigation because my guess is they work with 3 letter agencies. No money off my phone bill, no real apologies. I don't want to get in deeper with technology. I want to go in the other direction because humanity can't be trusted to use technology for good alone.

25 March, 11:27
T mobile, a very evil company in my opinion and experience.

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

The Real Me @TheRealMe
25 March, 09:23
Rumors.

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
25 March, 08:34
I find this suspect, however, I live in Florida and IAN destroyed my neighborhood - no electricity, internet and/or cell service, unless you had T-Mobile.....so I take it with a grain of salt and as usual question everything

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
25 March, 07:59
the internet company and the security company can't even get their products to connect........... I doubt this will help.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
25 March, 04:40
Yeah well, if they stopped haarp and all that shit those unnatural disasters would not happen so much. FUN times them trying to literally and did zap my shit and take out my electric when I have dropped hot ass info, NEVER FKN fast enough, I learned to save my info before I hit send, and many times got the info out they were split seconds to late, and couldn't fry my device. lol

25 March, 11:40
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Agreed. I don't trust either of them.

Rebecca Schoewe @Jenny1294
29 March, 03:03
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Family thinks I'm crazy when I talk about HAARP causing much/most of the weather crap.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
25 March, 01:26
Intersting!! What’s with with Double T Texas Tech Red Raider Next To him? (my alma mater.Get Yoir Guns Up)!! 🖤 ❤️

LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
25 March, 07:33
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
The shirt he’s wearing is a T-Mobile shirt.

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
25 March, 01:26
Feeling EBS vibes

Rebecca Schoewe @Jenny1294
29 March, 03:08
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
I gave up hoping for that after 2+ years. I now think it's more likely that there won't be any change until the 2024 election assuming the other side isn't n able to cheat enough to stay in power. We will be either a 3rd world country by then or very close to it with current policies and border wide open with low skill labor pouring in that we have to support.

Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
25 March, 12:28
Whats with him being at Tmobile rally? I thought Verizon has the strongest signal

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
24 March, 11:28

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
24 March, 11:16
Please let it be time for sketchy shit🙏🏻

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
24 March, 11:12

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
25 March, 06:48
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
24 March, 11:04
Bypass vibes

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
24 March, 11:13
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
EMS Vibes :)

TonyG @TonyG
24 March, 10:53

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
24 March, 10:37
We Have Never Seen Anything Like This Before.. (it's really happening) - YouTube

March 24, 2023 - We Have Never Seen Anything Like This Before.. (it's really happening)2023 message world news current events full video new video today this...

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
25 March, 08:50
In response KungFu Kelly to her Publication
The last few years have taught me to question everything more than I ever have and I keep going back and forth on if Anonymous are the good guys telling us legit secret shit or another psyop feeding us what they (be it the bad OR good guys) want us to think to keep on hiding the truth.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
25 March, 09:01
In response KungFu Kelly to her Publication
Prepping the alien invasion narrative to distract the world's attention and scare the heck out of people.

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
24 March, 10:33

arba happihr @arba
24 March, 10:28
Starlink Or Q phone?

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
25 March, 02:09
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Starlink….Q Phone is another scam run by fake patriots looking to make a buck

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
24 March, 10:23
Occupy Mars😂💯

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
24 March, 10:28
In response Sarah Connor to her Publication
Yet it can be exceptionally unpeaceful for the " unpeaceful"
Be peaceful and driven towards good energy.
Bad energy just gets bottlenecked then IMPLODEs
Not explodes

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
24 March, 10:21
Hi VK.
Good Fryday Evening.

I was just reading your Tweet on this:
Starlink will save lives — Elon Musk @elonmusk

https://twitter.com/Vincen...

TS = 9:52 PM.

Mar 15, 2018 10:41:56 PM EDT
Q !UW.yye1fxo
@[19][1st]
@[3][1st]
The LINK.
[John Perry Barlow]
[2]
[3]
[4]
WE HAVE THE SUB.
HOSTAGE RELEASE.
1000 pieces.
Q

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
24 March, 10:20

Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
25 March, 07:04
In response SMa rk. to his Publication
Bet the penguins are dead chuffed with their latest wifi connection.... 😂

Johnny Five @Johnny_5
25 March, 09:54
In response SMa rk. to his Publication
Seems the new tech (i.e., Starlink & new financial system) revolve around Antarctica. Ripple team made multiple trips there as well.

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
24 March, 10:04
Happy Friday Evening!

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
24 March, 09:58
👍😄💥🔥...what is going on VK...hope all is well...appreciate the posts...God bless

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
24 March, 09:55
Good Evening VK. 😎