Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Only people mentioned by IAM13888 in this post can reply
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
23 March, 04:36
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication
Here is a great way to keep the ego in separation in check. When is strife with another including the self over regrets would've should'ves could'ves, no matter who is at fault, say the Ho'oponopono healing prayer at whoever you need to be in peace with.

Ego in separation is the cause of all our pain and suffering. Forgiveness through reconciliation is the only cure.

The Ho'oponopono prayer works on the collective subconscious and is VERY powerful.

Dr. Hew Len healed and therefore emptied and closed down a criminally insane mental health hospital in Hawaii using it on all of the patients, just saying it to their photo, never even meeting them.

Please everyone, learn this story and know the healing power we all have.

https://bluebottlelove.com...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deplorable 63* @ClaysEars
23 March, 04:41
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
I have been using this prayer for years. It works quite well if/when I see or hear disturbing stories or am thinking negative thoughts of any kind. I simply repeat this prayer in any order over and over and the thoughts or images in my head literally disappear and are replaced with my normal thought process usually within about 4 or 5 times of reciting it in my head.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
23 March, 08:06
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
It works!!!