Sherrae Nichole @raeamoonwisp
23 March, 01:49
I love animals!
They are part of my divine spirit.
I hate seeing the world neglect them and lock them up at zoos to be on display. The animal is scared and sick of being used for entertainment and bites back when threatened and they blame the animal, not the human who isn't respecting their sacred space. The animal doesn't belong trafficked and bred in captivity in labs. The animal deserved freedom and peace in their natural habitat. Abused one's, rescued from cages need sanctuaries and lovers to help nurture their scared spirit back to health. Then they are released back into a perfect home where they can thrive. RESPECT THE ANIMAL KINGDOM and be prepared for the animal

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
23 March, 01:54
In response Sherrae Nichole to her Publication
@RealPersonJedi @VincentKennedy @martingeddes

And HUMANS aren't toys either! End ALL Trafficking of animals and humans IMMEDIATELY and fight back against the REAL criminals...The dems (demons) and the pedophiles, the abusers, the narssastic assholes (male and females) the gaslighters, the bots, the bad AI and let's start doing something for our planet as a team and earn our freedoms and FIGHT like he'll to defend Trump and Elon and get Assange released from captivity/lockdown! GO already and stop asking questions. I do this daily...where is everyone...the people I tagged are my favorite anons period!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
23 March, 01:58
In response Sherrae Nichole to her Publication
Nomore fucken escuses! 2017 in public light to now. You all have had enough time to think and stop thinking and just get the fucken mission done and let's save the children, let's restore the family dynamic, put God front and center, and let's fucken HEAL by doing selfless acts out in our real communities. That means networking and meeting NEW People to talk with about the system, Trump, and Elon and share the PLAYLIST of pure musical medicine...stop hiding VK from the world and your families. Let them learn his musical flavor so even the liberal can trust us and let the liberal sit down and learn...Conservatives have had enough water to make a whole new ocean...don't starve the poor in spirit, HELP them!

Only people mentioned by raeamoonwisp in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Sherrae Nichole, click on at the bottom under it