Only people mentioned by Estherfootprints777 in this post can reply
Yester Vue @realyestervue
23 March, 03:07
In response Faith Lee to her Publication
Hemp makes multiple times more usable HIGHER quality paper per ton of pulp than ANY wood pulp paper process. And here's the serious clincher in this information being suppressed...
It takes 20yrs for that acre of forest to grow, and the same to return again for harvest next time. Hemp, 2-3 harvests per summer. BUT, there is an ENORMOUS monster industry around rape/use of OUR lands set up on an immeasurably huge WOOD paper and lumber industry.
Kill the giant, plant the hemp!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Faith Lee @Estherfootprints777
26 March, 01:13
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
👏exactly!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

Yester Vue @realyestervue
23 March, 03:03
This should have been a topic decades ago. In the 90s I campaigned on street corners in the Denver metro areas for getting hemp on the ballot. I out loud, in public as a long-haired dope smoker promoting this would point out all the amazing things hemp does even if never ingested for pleasure.
If the world understood it makes SAFE EDIBLE %100 BIODEGRADABLE plastic, oils, paper, building materials, more usable food sources per seed weight than others, ropes and clothing, and all kinds of other textiles (yeah, all the same safety! it's JUST plant fiber and cellulose being used!) and even more! Here's the best parts too. It grows annually 2-3 mature harvests per summer in terrible soil, way less water usage, NO FERTILIZER JUST WATER AND SUNLIGHT, and no pesticides cause NOTHING LIKES TO EAT IT! It is a no-brainer even if NEVER LEGAL FOR RECREATION it makes no sense to NOT pursue this!

Faith Lee @Estherfootprints777
26 March, 01:21
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
I would invest in this market .. it IS going to see a huge increase in growth

https://www.growopportunit...

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
23 March, 02:13
mean fire proof

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
23 March, 02:13
did i read somewhere that it is firproof?

Brian Doney @BrianDoney
23 March, 03:45
In response sharon pasvant to her Publication
I think the hemp-Crete mixes are rated better than most current housing materials in common use. 😃

Brian Doney @BrianDoney
23 March, 03:46
In response sharon pasvant to her Publication
Yeaaaaaa! Reintroduce to food chain and remediation efforts. Outstanding!