Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
Spear Header3 @Spearheader3
23 March, 03:05
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
FRAZZLEDRIP 🤬🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
23 March, 02:51
These monsters do not have a soul. They willingly gave it to Satan in exchange for money and power. Without their soul, they also have no conscience. There is nothing inside them except depravity and evil. We pray for their victims but do waste our time or God's time praying for these demonic monsters. They will and should be forever banished from our world and exterminated in such a way they can never reform and appear again. Until their dying day, I pray they never lay down to sleep or rest without seeing the tortured looks on the faces of their victims and hearing the cries for death from their little mouths. I know that is small reckoning but best until they are handed over to God on the Great Judgement Day.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
23 March, 01:22
Dear Jesus in Heaven please protect the children who are left at the hands of evil. Please rid the world of evil. I know that with you, ALL things are possible. Please GOD, deliver us from evil. May this child be reborn to live a beautiful life. I will never ever understand.

arba happihr @arba
23 March, 01:15
Pictures can never be forgotten. I can't look
I will take Au's patriots word for the horror.
Hillary was a demon from hell.
Hillary lost her humanness

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
23 March, 12:07
Every single American needs to know about this. WHEN, Oh, Lord, WHEN?

Jodie Jennings @Jodie
23 March, 12:05
May they all live an eternity of torment in hell.

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
23 March, 12:00
Death is too good for these demons. They deserve the suffer in the same way as their victims.