Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
22 March, 03:13
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
Heartbreaking to think how many have endured abuse. Time to start talking about it start the healing processπŸ’”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
22 March, 03:07
Yeah, I didn't answer VKs survey. Some things are personal and should stay that way. Let's just say that I was shocked at the answers on Twitter and felt really saddened that so many people were racing to be adults at such tender ages.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bee Bee @BxAx17
22 March, 03:06
Very common
It's good that people speak up about It
Only way to heal
How many generations before the ones that are sharing It now had to deal with that? I don't know
It's wrong and it's sick
It MUST come to an end

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
22 March, 03:03
πŸ™
How odd that this was posted in similar time to childhood memories long forgotten resurfacing a day or two ago.

I guess the Universe is prompting a clearing of traumas.
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

4th grade....
And I still remembered nearly every detail.
Except whether or not he penetrated.
Which very much makes me wonder....

Jody Donohue @Jody
22 March, 02:59
I don’t think half of us were spared. Teachers knew, the signs were there. I’ll forever hate Catholic schools. I imagine what our parents and grandparents endured.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
22 March, 02:54
Oh No! Thanks for the heads up, I will schedule a time to read that tweet! 🀨. So sad!

Suzy Bear @Suzyq_stayfrosty
22 March, 01:57
Sad and shocking reading the comments.