Q

#GoldenAge
#TheBestIsTrulyToCome
09:22 AM - Mar 22, 2023
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Sam8848 @Sam8848
22 March, 12:15
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
China and Russia are two special countries because of their long empire history. I couldn't see people in these two countries will be free like Americans. If you understand Mandarin, go to Chinese apps and see what do the students learn from schools now. The kindergarten children are leaning military exercise as fun. The high school students are learning Chinese style democracy is the best in the world. During three years lockdown policy, and the gov suddenly change the policy and kicked out everyone from the camp on Dec 07th, 2022 and no enough medical supplies for residents. It caused many people died but no one has the accurate number because that is top secret for Chinese gov like great famine around 1958-1962. And Xi got 2592 votes and no objection. From my understanding there's no evidence that China is becoming a republic country under Xi regime. I wrote these because I wanna English speakers know what's really happening in China.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dusty Beck @Gentleman_From_Ontario
22 March, 09:52
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
🔥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396