Time for Anons and Patriots to dance!!! 💃🏻💃🏻
07:24 AM - Mar 22, 2023
Only people mentioned by QakeLady in this post can reply
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
22 March, 08:14
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
LOVE this 🥰
Didn't want it to end! 😀💖

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
22 March, 08:22
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
💓💓💓

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
22 March, 07:54
That was a lot of fun!!! (It ended just as 'Wake Up Little Susie" started to play, bringing with it, a flood of memories, from my early childhood days. :)

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
22 March, 08:23
In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication
💓💓

Royal Raven @Royalraven
22 March, 07:37
Dancing needs to be brought back. Going out dancing on the weekend was how people socialized decades ago.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
22 March, 07:51
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Totally agree... and we shall!! 💓🙌

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
22 March, 07:52
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Yeah I spent my 20s dancing in Music/Band Clubs all along Route 35 in NJ. Boy did we have fun.