Doq Holliday @doqholliday
14 March, 04:38
Field McConnell was one of the first Patriots to show his face, go on YouTube & social media and expose evil.

Zero fear. Faith in the Creator.

He’s dealt with negative/positive consequences from those actions.

But I believe he’s safe.

He sets the bar for bravery IMO. The ultimate example of exposing true evil with 100% truth, shooting from the hip.

He gave a lot of Anons courage to do what they went and did after they learned from Field.

What a legend.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Darlene Sully @JDSully
God bless Field he lost a lot he lost his wife he lost one of his best friends Dr Good vibes he lost his freedom but keep the Faith. I remember him well followed him from ever early on until he was taken, a wonderful glorious man who deserves our heart felt praise and gratitude for holding the line teaching us so early before the Q movement starte. He certainly opened my eyes to this world from Dark to light 🕯️ Love you Field Loved your Abel danager shows God bless You🙏💜
06:28 AM - Mar 22, 2023
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JDSully in this post can reply
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
22 March, 03:07
In response Darlene Sully to her Publication
What happened to Dr. Good Vibes? I knew that Denise passed away but was not aware of what happened to Dr. Good Vibes.........they were amazing and I love and appreciate them ALL!! :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Darlene Sully @JDSully
22 March, 03:45
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
Dr Good Vibes past away a couple of years after Denise, so very sad 😭