Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
CIA operation in Vietnam codename Operation Babylift 1975, between 4 000 to 10 000 babies 👶 stolen for organs harvesting, pedophilia, adrenochrome 🩸
02:14 PM - Mar 21, 2023
Only people mentioned by VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply
Lisa Nelson @LittleLi77
23 March, 03:47
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
A coworker of mine was on that plane. She’s from Vietnam. He dad was in the military over there & got a few women pregnant there. My coworker was adopted by American citizens. She says she can’t remember part of her childhood. She was 4 years old back then. She slept in a closet for a few years after her adoption. This makes me sad hearing about this. I often wondered about this. Probably a good thing she can’t remember. 😢

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
23 March, 03:37
We had no idea of the depths of evil going on all around us. Why not? We are not like them, we think and love differently. They successfully avoided us. Not any longer.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
22 March, 10:22
that is so damn sad how can people live with themselves!

arba happihr @arba
22 March, 09:23
This is disgusting information.
Humans are not going to do well with this information.
The thought of abusing a baby is unconscionable

DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
22 March, 09:26
Nothing new under the sun....
from the 80's
17,000 babies found in a shipping container in L.A.

#1776 #NCSWIC #GodWins #tga #Trump
#wwg1wga #WhereWeGoOneWeGoAll #MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening #thestormisuponus
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

Royal Raven @Royalraven
21 March, 06:15
The evil is beyond comprehension.

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
21 March, 03:21
Where is this info?

Victorious Republic @IndyRudy1
21 March, 02:54
Tears, and Prayers, for the innocent of this world.