Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Teresa Peters @Teresapeters
18 April, 09:48
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Pink Floyd - Learning To Fly (Official Music Video HD) - YouTube

50th anniversary of Pink Floyd's 'The Dark Side of the Moon' celebrated with new box set available March 24. Out now: https://pinkfloyd.lnk.to/DarkSide50th**...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daniel Sunday @Dan47
26 March, 11:01
πŸ˜„πŸ’₯πŸ”₯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
21 March, 12:56
Or possibly #allplanned propaganda. I sure can’t wait to hear the truth someday! πŸ™β°

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
21 March, 12:50
so much reading to do!

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
21 March, 06:41
I love this book 😊

Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
21 March, 06:08
πŸ’₯πŸΏπŸŽ†

Jay Jay @JustMe
21 March, 05:32
And it just keeps coming 😁
https://www.ingersolllockw...

Clearly Patriotic @ClearlyPatriotic
21 March, 05:30
Hate to be that petson..but she lost me with all the hand gestures..why do people do thst in their videos, especially when its most a head shot..its so distracting πŸ˜–

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

T.M Manley @GAPatriot73
23 March, 04:04
In response Clearly Patriotic to her Publication
Explain it your way please.
I’ll disregard spelling... and hand gestures.

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
21 March, 12:31
and then, of course…

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
20 March, 11:14
She did a very GOOD job! ❀️

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
20 March, 11:11
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
Me, too.
Passion and enthusiasm never disappoints! :)

Ryan Shettler @Trump987
20 March, 10:39

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
20 March, 10:18
The mystery behind the Senora Aero Club & Charles Dellschau are very interesting. You sparked my memory on a video a I saw a few years ago on this. Unfortunately, I can’t find it but did a little digging, & came up with this info relating to that video.

Blind Spot: Charles Dellschau and His ... - Historical Blindness

https://www.historicalblin...

I found this on Freespoke, a new search engine that doesn't censor viewpoints and respects privacy. Check it out: Freespoke.com

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
20 March, 11:48
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
Nice Doom Relief Dig! Thanks.

Vicki Lord @Vlord
21 March, 10:49
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
Went down this hole about 4-5 years ago and found it fascinating! Glad you found this article, as most of that I can’t find any longer!

Katie Walden @Kelpiegirl
20 March, 10:03
I believed Ingersoll Lockwood to be a man (?)

20 March, 10:11
In response Katie Walden to her Publication
she just prob assumed woman.

America First @AmericaFirst17
20 March, 09:57
Santa Surfing made this connection......

Barron Trump birthday is today. He turns 17.

President Trump age = 76

Wow.

Jane Doeβœ”οΈ @Janedoe17
20 March, 09:53
βœ…οΈ

TheStormIsHere NOW @theyRcoming
20 March, 09:52 (E)
Love this, I bought the book 2 yrs ago. Everything she says was in the book "IS"
I havent highlighted so many things in a book, since college.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
20 March, 09:43
Luv it! She Presented It Well!! Luv it!!
Thanks for Sharing Kim! πŸ₯°πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈ

Ryan Shettler @Trump987
20 March, 09:37
There is also a very old book don’t quote me on the details something about a guy named Elon making a rocket ship to send everybody to Mars.

Jane Doeβœ”οΈ @Janedoe17
20 March, 09:51
In response Ryan Shettler to his Publication
I remember!

TheStormIsHere NOW @theyRcoming
20 March, 09:55 (E)
In response Ryan Shettler to his Publication
[Wernher] Von Braun’s 1953 book β€˜Mars Project,’

republished 1962 is available
https://www.amazon.com/Mar...

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
20 March, 09:28
πŸ˜„πŸ”₯πŸ’₯πŸ’—Hey Kim !...this is awesome...https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Learning To Fly - Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers - YouTube

Sorry for the late upload, Been busy at school

20 March, 09:41
In response Daniel Sunday to his Publication
Thanks Dan.
Great Song!

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
20 March, 09:28
The younger one's are starting to see.... This Last President.

sunny ormsby @sunnyorm
20 March, 09:25
last of the corporation, 19th of the Republic

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
20 March, 09:21
HBD Barron!

Tyler 316 @TWM316
20 March, 09:15
Alright hold up… am I trippin or is this another Mandela effect because I remember it being Adventure not Journey lol

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
20 March, 09:30
In response Tyler 316 to his Publication
You are just fine Tyler.

Only followers of this user (MG888) can see their posts

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
20 March, 09:17
πŸ˜‰

We Will Make America Great Again @Q1776Q
20 March, 09:10
She said it was written in 1998... I think she meant 1898

We Will Make America Great Again @Q1776Q
20 March, 09:11
In response We Will Make America Great Again to his Publication
I think it was actually written in 1893

Sue Breitweiser @SueBreitweiser
20 March, 09:09
I remember jumping in this rabbit hole 3 years ago an thinking am I nuts lol