Only people mentioned by generalflynn in this post can reply
Fleur Vert @grenouille9
03 May, 02:58
In response General Flynn to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fleur Vert @grenouille9
03 May, 02:52
The Donald!!!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
13 December, 04:58
Of course i stand with #DJT He's still legally President
#45SoonToBe19th 📜
God bless President Trump General Michael Flynn & God bless The United States Constitutional Republic of America in the Almighty name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth #USA 🇺🇸
#wwg1wga God's Children #NCSWIC #MAGA #MEGA #MIGA #TheGreatAwakening

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
20 April, 06:39

Rae Michelle Dwyer @rmdwyer
20 April, 06:30
i am!

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
20 April, 06:26
You clearly have yet to see my front porch.
🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
And my car.
🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
And half my wardrobe....

🇺🇸😎o7, Sir~

#TheBestIsYetToCome
#Annointed

SPORTS @SPORTS
20 April, 06:25
Um, he told us AGAIN to go get vaccinated. Sorry, but that is the equivalent of murder in my book.

Trump 2024? NEVER AGAIN!

KDS Sig @DeanneSig17
24 February, 11:54
🙋 me I am

Redwhiteand Bleaux @Redwhiteandbleaux
24 February, 11:25
I am!!!! ❤️

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
24 February, 07:35
I will & I have, anytime, anywhere to anyone!

Tina Griffith @mileymasters
24 February, 06:49
ME!!

Mrs Vee @MrsVee
20 February, 01:43
I stood with President Trump in 2016 & will never stop standing for the Best President we've ever had. GOD Bless both of you.

teresa lioness @lionessSouthAfrica
15 February, 08:31
🙏l will stand with President Trump forever💛
God bless you General Flynn🧡💛🙏

TweezleZimm Thomas @WhippoorwillHollowDweller
13 February, 04:49
I ❤PresTrump❤GenFlynn❤JFKjr

Kathleen Jones @KathyJ
13 February, 03:54
Millions of us stand with our great president and with you Sir. WWG1WGA

The Keystone Channel @TheKeystoneChannel
12 February, 05:40
YES!! Welcome back, Sir! #FightLikeAFlynn

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
12 February, 11:40

MelJ LadyLiberty4U @LadyLiberty4U
11 February, 04:21
I'll stand in front of anybody anywhere and shout it in their faces! I'd take a bullet for this man!

Jeanne Lee @jlleee
11 February, 01:47
Love love love President Trump, STILL MY PRESIDENT!

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
10 February, 11:49
Love my President and there's nowhere but by him that I will stand! Plus it's so awesome to see you on anonup, General Flynn!!🤩🙏

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

Lola Angel @LolaAngel222
10 February, 07:17
#GodWins 🙏🙏🙏💪❣

D33D (AKA PIX3LCHIC) @TX4NGELW4RRIOR_11
10 February, 07:13
🙋‍♀️ Love President Trump & am still holding the line!!!! 🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲♥️✝️♥️🇺🇲🇺🇲

Susie Susie @alittlebirdie1
10 February, 07:13
ABOUT 80 MILLION AND COUNTING.

JUDITH TAMEZ @Judes76
10 February, 10:20
ALWAYS and PROUDLY
🇺🇸🇺🇸🗽🇺🇸🇺🇸

Only followers of this user (mikesmom37) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Leslie1222) can see their posts

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
10 February, 05:32
suis pas americaine 🙄mais oui 😎✊suis debout derriere lui

Saltshaker4life Saltshaker4life @Saltshaker4life
10 February, 05:29
I am and I will!

Pissed off American @petchy1
10 February, 05:26
PROUDLY. Still have my flags flying here About 2o min east of STL and not taking them down!