Only people mentioned by sercorimo in this post can reply
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
20 March, 10:53
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
This was a good reply😂
#DeSilent 🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
20 March, 10:53
weird sync, not sync, @VK lol
was listening to lamestream earlier talking about 'tomorrow', and commentator pointing out there are both {D]'s and [R]'s 'backing' this DA.

First words out of my mouth were,
"Gut feeling DeSantis is one of several culprits..." 👀

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dyna Dozer @DynaDozer
20 March, 03:34
?...

America First @AmericaFirst17
20 March, 03:18
Q board now has a count down clock instead of giving you the ability to search posts......as of today, I see the number 10.

Go see: https://qagg.news/

20 March, 03:16
President Trump misspelled 'stolen.' He writes this instead..."stollen".....

StoLLen is a german cake like bread eaten during
Christmas New Year festivities.

Hmmmm.......

20 March, 03:14

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
19 March, 10:42
Nailed the Indian accent haha

Terri Wilbeparadise @wilbeparadise
19 March, 05:58
🌴😉 Trump did not say it was himself that was going to be arrested. I think he baited them, they ran with the story thinking he was talking about himself.

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
19 March, 06:06
In response Terri Wilbeparadise to her Publication
That's a possibility!!!
I thought he was referring to himself.
"BASED ON AN OLD & FULLY DEBUNKED"

Also.. I keep in mind that arrest has dbl meanings.
"Heart attacks can be deadly" > cardiac arrest.

Did Jesus predicit his own death?

LSWH 🍿🍿🍿

Kendall Evans @CountryLove
19 March, 04:08

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
19 March, 03:38
G = 7
K = 11

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
19 March, 01:51
Interesting plot twist that will not end well for DS. No matter how they run this play. Even the people I have known for years stomping around shouting about DJT being a bombastic criminal are going to be uncomfortable with this development.

Helen Wheels @HelenWheels
19 March, 12:47
"thing" comm, or typo?

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
19 March, 01:15
In response Helen Wheels to her Publication
🧐 I'm going w/comm

Talaga Nightss donated @SUPItsME
19 March, 12:18

Jody Donohue @Jody
19 March, 12:14
🍿🍿