Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
19 March, 10:01
I don't know if U know this already but....we can see VKs tweets on his twitter page. Idk why 5k people are copying them and bringing them here too.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Little Mac @LittleMac
I don't think its necessarily people trying to break the news of a VK tweet (although I do get your point). Anon-up provides a nice platform to discuss the relevancy of his tweets between like minded people.

No-one on this site needs convincing of what is happening, although many on this site need guidance as to why things happen the way they do.

Not all are blessed with the vision that others (such as yourself) possess.

There are many different types of Anons and most are normal everyday people who are in different stages of learning. Some will never have the ability to come up with original stuff. They are consumers only. But maybe they use this knowledge in their everday life to enlighten others around them.
10:15 AM - Mar 19, 2023
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LittleMac in this post can reply
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
19 March, 10:16
In response Little Mac to his Publication
Then that's why I'm here. To shake them out of their robot life into BEING ORIGINAL.
Sorry?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Little Mac @LittleMac
19 March, 10:43
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
And you do a great job at that FYI and I'm sure many, such as myself will be forever grateful.....
Showing people they can be original thinkers is a monumental achievement and a very hard task.

So please do not ever change your role. Most people need guidance and need to be focused.

O/W truth is diluted with ridiculous ideas and has a harder time being realized.

Diluting truth with crazy is a very effective tool to undermine truth.