Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
19 March, 10:01
I don't know if U know this already but....we can see VKs tweets on his twitter page. Idk why 5k people are copying them and bringing them here too.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
My Name is ⬅️MarQ➡️ @Babyjoe_tweeters
19 March, 10:03
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Maybe that's a moot point

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
I've had it with all these "secretaries"
Find something ORIGINAL to do shit....
🙄
10:04 AM - Mar 19, 2023
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Deplorable 63* @ClaysEars
19 March, 10:16
I rarely repost the big accounts. There are so many that do that anyway and it just clogs up my newsfeed. I basically watch and read thru everything and basically keep my opinions to myself most of the time. When I do post them I get very few ,to even read them because they are buried, but I am so very involved and knowledgeable and have been following and reading Q posts and current events and The Plan since 2019 before covid. I am not discouraged or Black Pilled at all but it does sometimes get frustrating to post an opinion, get next to no acknowledgement, and later see my opinion posted by a larger account, worded differently but the same idea and it goes viral. Nonetheless I continue fighting, praying, and working toward our combined goal of destroying this shit show and resetting life as we have known it for as long as we have been alive.

My Name is ⬅️MarQ➡️ @Babyjoe_tweeters
19 March, 10:08
Original by definition implies...
THAT YOU ARE FUCKING ALIVE. THAT BLOOD FLOWS THROUGH YOUR FUCKING VEINS. THAT YOU HAVE FUCKED UP AND WILL AGAIN. THAT YOU WILL NEVER EVER EVER STOP FUCKING CARING. But that's just me.