Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Richie Richard @Richie
18 March, 10:05
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Spiritual awakening.

A group of like minded individuals collectivley manifesting the awakening.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
18 March, 09:59

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
18 March, 03:59
It appears we're a little out of sync.

⨀Florence Vonda⍟ donated @Generator
18 March, 02:39

I Am Just A Fox @JustAFox
18 March, 01:10
You realize, when you promote this number...it is still special, because this is the number I saw for months before I got curious and took the time to realize about synchronicities and it being a wake up call number to follow the spiritual path towards a greater understanding.

This number is the gateway, the portal into the spiritual process, but it doesn't and shouldn't stop there if we are truly developing the skills.

So, in 2017, a HERO came to put 2 and 2 together and create a spark that was meant to excite, entice, and teach the world spirituality and growth...It was transparent enough that it allowed people to come together from all aspects of life and tap into new knowledge that they were probably already feeling deep within.

The common root: Our government of lies is fucked up! Then we had people like Trump and Flynn...the ROLE MODELS to present the idea that the MSM was a really really bad nefarious force. We learned about pedophiles and their networks...and root prob

Marianne 124 donated @Marianne12411
18 March, 04:21
In response I Am Just A Fox to her Publication
The matrix is a curtain of numbers.
VK is coding and getting us to code also.

I Am Just A Fox @JustAFox
18 March, 10:05
In response I Am Just A Fox to her Publication
Fuck this noise:
I am frustrated, EXTREMELY at the moment!
THESE FUCKEN MEN IN THIS HOUSE...Interrupt me for stupid nonscense to steal my girl frens attention as I am teaching her and she is interested. They work on various things all day and leave messes EVERYWHERE...constantly dirtying dishes, going outside and just working on cars...then make comments amongst each other that I am contributing nothing. I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GO ABOVE AND BEYOND TO SHOW KATY THAT I AM WILLING TO HELP...BUT I SHOULDN'T BE A SLAVE ALL DAY LONG, taking me from where I love to be...I want to chill with my friends but NOT ALL FUCKEN DAY...I really want a girl's night with my fren, just us and no interruptions. These men are negative voices in her head and I say, I am not here to be a burden, I am here to bring you peace...Then I offer to watch the kids. The kids need attention and focus because the men steal the mother away. E has been her 5 months I have been 2 weeks and he is trying to cause storms...

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
18 March, 12:11
11:11 🥰🙏🏼

Kerstin Baumgart - 1776 @Nevergiveup
18 March, 11:13
LOL

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
18 March, 11:12
. +1 :)

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
18 March, 11:11