Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
17 March, 06:15

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
17 March, 08:48
In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
17 March, 11:35 (E)
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
So, everything digital, nothing existing in the physical world.

What if the power goes out, the internet goes down - they (whomever the latest 'they' are, want to FORCE you to do something, or, not do something?)

They just turn your access to your bloody digi money off.

How is this different to what the NWO/WEF want to do?

Decentralization.

Physical currency

Otherwise we are ALL vulnerable to being controlled by a TINY group of folk... in other words, finding ourselves right back where we are now.

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
Power will never go out and the system is 1017% hack free with Tesla energy and Starlink communications using the blockchain technology [they] have kept hidden. Space Force is bigger than you know….Guardian Angels Of The Galaxy 😇
12:13 AM - Mar 18, 2023
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Only1CdnPatriot in this post can reply
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
18 March, 11:49
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
I hope so.

I am now hypersensitive to the tools of evils influence, (I think we should all be, and, that this should be passed down to the next generations).

Convenience is the big tool.

First question is always, 'convenient to who'?

Centralization, removal of choice is the next one

Second question 'With no choice, how can we be free?'

AI I have no doubt will be a component to whatever we do going forward...

Question becomes, 'Who gave it its foundational prime directive?'

Followed by, 'Who controls it, who maintains it, who has access to its backdoor?'

Or is this the alien influence?

Do aliens not have politics? Do aliens never seek power? Do aliens all think alike, like bees?

If this is so, then one imagines this will influence how they interact with everything - including AI.

I think I need to stop... I'm getting a headache... my little brain is starting to steam. 🤯

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
18 March, 11:52
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
We can make it easy on ourselves by knowing God won and putting all our trust and faith in him. There is nothing to fear like [they] want for control of our minds if we truly trust God and his perfect plan 🙏🏻