Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
17 March, 09:13
Good Morning Patriots.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I Am Just A Fox @JustAFox
17 March, 09:41
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Yea, that is Pluto Mars carrying Donald Dreamer back home to his home upon the REAL world again, & um...So I totally grew up with DISNEY movies and I turned out just fine. I still believe a soft red pill and blue pill was done, but I still have very bad VIBES about the creator & corporation itself. I think cute characters that are main kicks like represent the company to introduce bad into children's minds. Think about Fantasia for a moment, it is all musical...the movie gives us imagery to process and puts connections of what to think in our minds while listening to CLASSICAL music, so therefore when we hear that song on the outside of the movie our mind suddenly goes back to that REALLY DARK imagery produced via this ONE movie.

So we have a VERY curious Mickey Mouse playing with magic and the EVIL sorcerer there to discipline him from behind...The imagery of the sorcerer is DARK and Nefarious and Mickey were just trying to dabble to learn himself. Colors Red, White, and Blue righ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Let me teach you about color theory. Too much of one color can provoke a certain emotional and psychological response (good or bad) now mix in music, and imagery...there is a concoction of cause and effect occurring in the human brain without them even realizing it is occurring. Suddenly a BLUE turns the receiver to feel depressed, angry, and fearful.

Blue, typically represents tranquility, and calm and is the most used color in logo design because, after many studies, research shows that BLUE is the most trustworthy color...

So think of how BIG BOX stores use even this fact to manipulate and pull people into their store using what? COLOR!!! It is a psychological manipulation and if the correct combinations are not on display, it can become overwhelming and overbearing.

Why does this blue on this sorcerer have a negative effect on us as individuals? LOOK AT HIS EYES...they are forcefully FAKE blue in the corneas of the eyeballs...DISTRACTING and spooky.
Fantasia(1940) - The Sorcerer's Apprentice, First Part - YouTube

Released in 1940, represented Disney's boldest experiment to date. Bringing to life his vision of blending animated imagery with classical music. What had be...

09:46 PM - Mar 17, 2023
In response I Am Just A Fox to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JustAFox in this post can reply
17 March, 09:49
You can't be fearful of studying this stuff to learn the truth about the GOOD and BAD characters in the film. You have to be able to properly detect the bad force used against the good force and since this is a musical movie being influenced by the imagery they tell us WHAT TO THINK about the song...we have to IDENTIFY how the movie plays a role in how we could possibly perceive things as an adult. Disney placed lots of not kind elements into their films and packaged it up as a perfect happy ending...Now people who grew up on DISNEY, say FUCK HAPPY ENDINGS....I was lied to....Well, the data and details were present all along, I studied this movie thoroughly for a paper I wrote for AP English my Senior year in High School. Written in the past and kinda cool to extend the thought process.

17 March, 09:54
Also, please bear with my ADHD because for me as an EMPATH/INTUITIVE/ENERGY healer...I have a lot of various energies in my dimensional space right now...I am literally hiding on my PC in a closet just to get space...saying I am working on selling shit...I can't process that right now...I need me time after playing MOMMY for the last 2 weeks to this day....Mommy for two children, 1 10 month old and 1 PT 5 year old, a 32 year old, a 33 year old, and another 32 year old...I am SICK of helping others when MY WHOLE LIFE WAS TURNED UPSIDE DOWN...I was fine operating while driving all day and listening to music and delivering food, and only pulling in enough after 14 hour days 7 days a week just to afford a hotel, cigarettes, and gas in my car. I could only manage to start my day with $9 daily.

Technically, despite the noise, this is a better solution for me. I have my computer back and I have my art and I have space to get me time back...without 14 hour days.