Only people mentioned by LadyQfTheLake in this post can reply
Belinda Kaysac @BelindaBell
18 March, 08:48
In response LADY QF THE LAKE to his Publication
That will also be pantomime and it will be the Trump double, not the real Trump… people will freak out!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
18 March, 08:47
First of all: Biden is not a presiden, the ASS was never inaugurated..that was all pantomime
Second: he is not really Joe Biden as that ass died before he could even run for office so this FAKE ran and STOLE the election outright!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
18 March, 07:44
When this happens...I think I will stay off of social media for a few days. They want us all to get angry. I won't feed their dark energy. I'll focus on good things and keep Trump in prayer.

18 March, 08:50
In response Time to Rise Patriots!!! to her Publication
Do not worry..it’s the fake Trump and the White Hats feel like it needs to happen in order to rustle the stupid normies
( aka stupid clueless normies )

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
17 March, 11:22
Kinda feels coordinated don’t cha know🤷‍♀️

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
17 March, 10:45
mr biden is NOT president. It isn't even really biden. Whoever is in the mask is doing a damn good job of playing village idiot. Sad that this sh*t show must continue just to awaken the fricken sleeping sheeple.

True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
17 March, 06:30
Good thing is we have been expecting this for years all part of the movie. Trump can them present all his evidence. I wonder if it will be televised

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
17 March, 03:16

LADY QF THE LAKE @LadyQfTheLake
17 March, 03:42
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
😄🎬🎬🎬 I KNOW!!