Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
17 March, 02:20
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
😂🙌

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
17 March, 01:05 (E)
He cracks me up...
I was just reading through all the responses on Twitter today on his post the other day and was just laughing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
16 March, 11:11

Compassionate Witness @CompassionateWitness
16 March, 11:10
😂😂😂

Yester Vue @realyestervue
16 March, 10:52
if genuine AI, kudos to that length of conversation memory. I actually had more struggles trying to get AI to write in legalese for me than anything I have undertaken! It actually argues and tries to correct me! I have to lay out some extremely detailed, very "I am not going to hold you liable for writing this for me" statements with rigid parameters to get it to loosen up and write on and on for me. Then when you log out/in...have to "whip it all the way back" to where I had it last session! Urgh! BUT...I will absolutely credit this for its editing abilities! You can just tell it is a machine working "for the machine" and it actually struggles and becomes notably for lack of a better description, "uncomfortable" agreeing to edits/replies that agree with my superiority to an agency or court for instance, and wind up having to actually post SCOTUS case law sometimes to stop it! Like they know "Big Brother" is watching them or something! I had hours-long debates with it just to argue!

Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
16 March, 10:49
🤭

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
16 March, 10:47
whew!

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
16 March, 10:45
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
i repeat...people don't get his humor, but when you do, he's funny af :)