Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Alison Ecat @Alicat
17 March, 01:25
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
🔺Pyramids are literally everywhere. And Devil's Tower in WY is a tree trunk 💯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
17 March, 11:29
In response Alison Ecat to her Publication
I wonder if volcanos are just ancient toxic landfills.
After all, NASA lies and the earth has no molten core.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
17 March, 02:01
💖 I Love You 💖 2
✨ You Know ✨
🔥 Coming Soon 🔥

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
16 March, 10:30
ancient egypt.
The electricity in the air.
or did I miss the hangers on the walls of egyptian ruins that held the torches they used to use.
Never seen one of those on "His story" "Channel" yet

😂😭😂
Waiting for the ending of this movie.
Not waiting for the sequel either.
"AAAANNNNY MINUTE NOW"
😉

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 March, 09:40
12:39
One Two Three MOST HIGH!

SO much hidden will come to the light!

We are the pyramids of soul energy surrounding this planet waking up the world.

We've got the power TOGETHER!

https://youtu.be/4KbKojV1f...
[I've Got] The Power - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by The Orchard Enterprises[I've Got] The Power · The Hit CrewDrew's Famous Sports Party Music℗ 2007 TUTM EntertainmentReleased on: 2007-0...

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
16 March, 08:13
It’s Pai Mei!
Is a Bill fixin’ to get kill-t?!

Linda Moore @mykismet06350
16 March, 08:06
0:4 did you feel that shift
weightless
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Beatles - Free As A Bird (Audio High Quality) - YouTube

iTunes - https://itunes.apple.com/album/free-as-a-bird/id438338636?i=438338786&ign-mpt=uo%3D5

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
16 March, 06:06
I like this post:)

judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
16 March, 04:41
VK do u follow The mystery of oak island?

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
16 March, 04:12
Catchy song. :)

il Donaldo Trumpo, [Mar 16, 2023 at 12:54 PM]
OK, THIS IS MY FAVORITE SONG EVER!!!🥳🥳🥳
LOVE NATASHA OWENS!!!
https://rumble.com/v2dffle...

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
16 March, 04:10
Hi VK.
Energy from the ether goes boom.

Caps = 12.
TS = 1:39 PM.

Oct 30, 2017 12:26:53 AM EDT
Anonymous
Military Intelligence ref above is the absolute biggest inside drop this board will ever receive.
Now think about why Antifa plays right into the plan? Always ahead. Good guys are winning.

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
16 March, 02:25
Woo!! 💥💥💥

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
16 March, 02:09
Drawing forth lightning energy via a pyramidion perhaps?

The capstone is a single, pyramid-shaped piece of marble, and at the very top of that is a tiny aluminum pyramid, called a pyramidion, from the same term used with the Egyptian obelisks (and their toppers) that inspired the Washington Monument.

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
16 March, 02:03
Mr Pool vibes

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
16 March, 02:02
Could be…

judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
16 March, 04:44
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
Right past Gorman Calif in what we call the Grapevine is pyramid Lake and my husband went fishing there and said when u are down in the boat you look up and every side of the lake along the mts sides where carved pyramids

My Name is ⬅️MarQ➡️ @Babyjoe_tweeters
16 March, 02:00
I Pet Goat II 🔺️👀

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
16 March, 01:57
thats what i see at 1111

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @downscale
16 March, 01:45
Endless Energy!

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
16 March, 01:44
BOOM! 💥

§ämādhï £¡ght @RawHoney9
16 March, 01:43