Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
15 March, 10:30
In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ @QFlagPin
15 March, 04:40
Scan for STINKY

#STARLINK

Are you back on Twitter Kim Runner? If so, what's your handle?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
America First @AmericaFirst17
15 March, 12:52
Frens, please explain what this means. Help us all catch up.

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
15 March, 06:01
In response America First to her Publication
I'm gonna take a wild guess. KrytoKennedy would be VK. Elon was going to do something nefarious (A.I.) it seems and VK came back to stop it from happening because it would change the world for the worse. I do not know what 'The Singularity' is ..maybe a movie showing the AI as in robots running/destroying the world. Doing away with humanity.

Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
15 March, 10:46
In response America First to her Publication
Yes also confused. Don't understand the concept of Singularity as applied here. VK & Johnny posted a couple weeks back. Must be hard for them to have to deal w/ us mere mortals :)