Divine Dirtclod @Divinedirtclod
Please stop limiting God to a translation or building.

If you ask, God will make Himself real to you.

#BlessUp
02:53 PM - Mar 14, 2023
Only people mentioned by Divinedirtclod in this post can reply
Clarence Sargent @Ministerofblog
14 March, 05:10
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Absolutely true my friend God has NO equal he's as real as any person next to you is, if seeing was believing I would not believe that the earth contained any people except those within sight.

The lame arguments people give for not believing in God are made up mental gymnastics that not only confuse the issue for other but for themselves as well.

If God wasn't real I would be dead today because as I have said since August of 1979 when he pulled me from darkness nothing in nature or human ability could have done what happened in my life...NOTHING!

It is inconceivable how anyone cannot know God is real except by willful ignorance alone!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
14 March, 05:30
In response Clarence Sargent to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
14 March, 03:01
He's always been real to me, ever since I can remember...3 or 5 years old. I talk to Him in my head all day every day.

14 March, 03:05
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
💯🎯👊🙏🐸

#BlessUp

gloriaestefan @gloriaestefan
I work from home and earn $162 each hour. I had no idea it was true, but my closest friend tells me she makes $21,000 a month working online, which really astounded me. She advised me to give it a shot.
Just open the link----------------------------->>> http://Www.JobsRevenue.Com

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
Amen🙏

14 March, 04:08
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication