Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
Asking for prayers for my brother in law who is in the hospital dying, sadly from cancer. They won’t try anything that isn’t directed by the Dr.
Went up there yesterday, the hospital gave me a mask, told them i wasn’t wearing one, the rest of the family still walking around with their masks on and fully vaccinated. I wish they would have listened when we told them about ivermectin. They know I am different and they tolerate me and pass me off as crazy. I hate hospitals, the energy is bad, I told God that I needed him if I was going up there, and God granted me peace to go. I feel like he showed up big time to shield me from the energy in that place. Usually I would panic, yesterday I was calm.
Anyway, I pray for an easy transition for my BIL and his family. Lots going on, i’m sorry if I miss prayer requests, I am still here, jumping on when I can
12:12 PM - Mar 14, 2023
Only people mentioned by VelvetsAngel in this post can reply
Stevie King @ShineBright9
18 March, 10:52
In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏😇😇😇😇😇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TAKESHI QUDO @takeshiqudo
15 March, 12:16
🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
15 March, 11:02
🙏🙏🙏💕💕💕

arba happihr @arba
14 March, 08:28
💞Aloha
YAY!! You made it!.
You had quite a day. Damn take a deep breath, phew Aloha hugs
You were like playing Legionary Halo 😊
batting monsters right and left
AND YOU WON!!!! Woohoo
They removed the hug button😿
Aloha Hugs to you!
🙏🙏🙏
💗💞

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
14 March, 08:18
🙏💗🙏

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
14 March, 08:17
❤️praying for your brother in law and your whole family
sending you all love and strength to see the truth❤️

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
14 March, 06:06
Sending love and prayers. Hang in there! ✨🙏🏼✨

Superman Patrick @Superman
14 March, 05:23
CDS CHLORINE DIOXIDE

Nugget Patriot @Spanknurace1
14 March, 04:19
Prayers for you all 🙏🙏🙏♥️

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
14 March, 03:54
❤️🙏🙏🙏❤️

Paula Hardin @paula_hardin
14 March, 03:48
Continued prayers.

TheStormIsHere NOW @theyRcoming
14 March, 03:42

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
14 March, 03:39
Sending prayers for your BIL and whole Family. 🙏🙏🙏

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
14 March, 03:37
Praying

Desert Dog @Zippydog
14 March, 03:36
🙏💔🙏

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
14 March, 03:31
🙏🙏🙏

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
14 March, 03:30
With family - and issues like this ... the "best" you can do - is offer them what gives them peace.......

They have their minds made up and we just have to accept that.......... (as in been there done that.. type of input).

Prayers..... hard.

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
14 March, 02:59
🙏🙏🙏 sending prayers

Heather Steel384 @Heathers384
14 March, 02:55
🙏💓💞

America First @AmericaFirst17
14 March, 02:52
🙏 Sending peaceful energies.

Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
14 March, 02:49
🙏

Kevin Askew @KevPatriot
14 March, 02:46
❤️🙏❤️

klar sichtig @klarsichtig
14 March, 02:41
🙏🙏🙏🙏

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
14 March, 02:39
Prayers and love friend.
🙏 ❤️

Only followers of this user (DivineHeart369) can see their posts

Victoria Lynn @Victoria369
14 March, 02:31
🙏❤️🙏

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
14 March, 02:30
Praying for you, and your family!! God bless you, your family here will keep you covered in prayer!! ❤️🙏🙏🙏

Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
14 March, 02:25
🙏💕💗💕🌷

Brian McCAnon @Bmccanon
14 March, 02:16
🙏🙏🙏