GeorgeSmiley777 *** @GeorgeSmiley777
13 March, 04:54
Hey Captain…….Test reply here…….

Haven’t been able to access AU for months……

Lil thinking wheel just keeps spinning…..

This is the farthest I’ve gotten in a long time. If you see this please lemme know…… thx

(Even tho I still can’t check notifications 😂)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
13 March, 05:09
In response GeorgeSmiley777 *** to his Publication
I see you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yay. And I see you. Have to keep refreshing but it’s working better. Thx 🙏

Anyone else having issues since the update months ago?
05:11 PM - Mar 13, 2023
In response Odis Trull to his Publication
Only people mentioned by GeorgeSmiley777 in this post can reply
Ana Tate @Anatated
13 March, 08:21
Pardon the intrusion. I just wanted you add something I hadn’t seen replied as of yet.

I had problems with the new version, as did many. Koba suggested closing the browser and clearing the cache for the AU site.

It didn’t work for me at first, had to do it a couple of times. I have found the site much easier to navigate since. I do still have to close my browser to force a stable refresh, but otherwise have full functionality…I think..lol

Hope this helps!

13 March, 08:32
In response Ana Tate to her Publication
thanks for the reply. i couldnt get on before to ask for help navigating the new update. 😂 i will def try this to iron out the bugs. 🙏💚

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
13 March, 05:13
I can't see what I type until I post. So Yeah.