Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
10 March, 06:09

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 March, 12:03
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
How can we free our ppl that have had to max out their credit cards for food and gas and have been terrorized with 25 to 30% iterest rates,

What if every one with a credit card all in the same month just stopped paying them?
They hold no security so what other than ruining their credit rating could be done to them?

Everyone stop paying?
The Big 3?
Bank of America
JP Morgan/Chase
Citi

Finish them off?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
13 March, 08:58
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Already acting on this...or should I say "NOT" acting on the payments of their 20% interest.. Fook them!💥

Only people mentioned by T_Radioactive in this post can reply
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
13 March, 03:27
In response Leslie Henson to her Publication
I only have WF...but the 2 CC I have I'll continue paying one but not the other..they have tried too screw me before so this time it's my turn..

Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
13 March, 03:35
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
i watched a video earlier that said in order to pay towards the principal, not interest no matter if its a loan or house, pay 1 dollar every day in addition to you're regular payment. I might have saved the video on twitter or something. thats how you beat them