Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
nuts11 nuts11 @nuts11
13 March, 03:53
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
I'm a very patience person, so I'm going to continue with my life. Work, grandkids' my ducks my chickens. No mask no shots, no complied, and so on watching the right and the left. oh, and this banking thing that I'm really watching did what I had to do. And will continue to stock up.!
prays everyday I'm grateful for waking up every morning and always doing the best I can even when no one is watching.

Always enjoy your post sometimes you scare the hell out me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
13 March, 03:52
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
It's my birthday today, best fucking birthday present of my life this is! I turned 56 today and have never been free! I can't wait to finally live the experience!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
13 March, 09:24
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
Happy Birthday Patriot!! :)

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
13 March, 09:32
In response Yester Vue to his Publication