Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
10 March, 06:09

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 March, 12:03
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
How can we free our ppl that have had to max out their credit cards for food and gas and have been terrorized with 25 to 30% iterest rates,

What if every one with a credit card all in the same month just stopped paying them?
They hold no security so what other than ruining their credit rating could be done to them?

Everyone stop paying?
The Big 3?
Bank of America
JP Morgan/Chase
Citi

Finish them off?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
12 March, 02:24
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I am in the same mindset. If there is a reset, Banks close, what happens to us? The cardholders. Heard someone from Wells Fargo unable to make car payment, accts frzn. Not their fault. Suspect something may surface this week that will offer some options for the likes of us :)

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Part 2

Even tho we did eventually recover our money, many cities that did not follow the letter of the law on this procedure did not get theirs back and it took a while.

Having said that, the FDIC is the govt backing your money in the banks up to 250k.
What does that mean for you if that govt, the US Corporation, is defunct?
Well that would be the question and I understand that the clause for the FDIC doesn't necessarily say WHEN you would get back your money either.
Even back then a decade or more ago even with all my ts crossed and eyes dotted, it still took me months to get some of it back.

Some cities and counties that had failed to put in the clause in their agreement for the securities to not be tradable with out the Trustee's release i dont think got their money back because they were traded and gone.

Juan says we are not destroying the dollar but rather destroying the fiat money and going back to constitutional money, gold & silver. That's all I know.
05:28 PM - Mar 12, 2023
In response Nadine Trevour to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angels Here -Z, click on at the bottom under it