Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
10 March, 06:09

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 March, 12:03
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
How can we free our ppl that have had to max out their credit cards for food and gas and have been terrorized with 25 to 30% iterest rates,

What if every one with a credit card all in the same month just stopped paying them?
They hold no security so what other than ruining their credit rating could be done to them?

Everyone stop paying?
The Big 3?
Bank of America
JP Morgan/Chase
Citi

Finish them off?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fred Hand @CntryBoy777
Nwhen the dollar collapses the debt will be wipedout...all modernday debt is, wait for it.....Unconstitutional...👍😉 o need, when the
12:53 AM - Mar 12, 2023
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by CntryBoy777 in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 March, 05:39
In response Fred Hand to his Publication
But this has taken so long, many can not hold out any longer and need avenues out of that credit card debt bondage. Many have paid such high interest rates for so many yrs they have paid back the money already many times in profit for these demons,

Yester Vue @realyestervue
12 March, 06:17
China and Russia just devalued the hell out of the petrodollar this last week so we have worthless currency now. They combined and are selling/trading with everyone EXCEPT western influences and Mexico is now joining them too.
ALL the US banks tanked Friday. The "end" is starting Monday I think guys! They lost over 50 billion in value Friady.
Get ready for one hell of a Monday tomorrow! I am so excited, a big date in this war will fall on my birthday tomorrow. I'll NEVER forget that!

Fred Hand @CntryBoy777
13 March, 09:03
I've lost all I owned/had 4 times in the past 25yrs...most recent was prior to the virus crap...I'm already at the bottom couple of rungs on the ladder...come on down...plenty are already here waiting for the toilet to Flush...👍🤣🤣🤣🤣💯🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸